Click on one of the Categories to the left to view business listings.
There are two ways for a business to get involved with the Charter School Association of Nevada: 1) Join the Business Directory , or 2) Become a member.
The Charter School Association of Nevada uses fees and dues as a way to help fund the activity of the Association including, but not limited to the following: hosting conferences / workshops, disseminating information to the public regarding charter schools, printing an annual charter school guide, attending legislative committee meetings and Board of Education meetings to keep our member schools informed, coordinating charter school efforts, and providing a collegial community. There are two ways to get involved and show your support for CSAN and Nevada’s charter school community:
Business Directory Listing
The fee is $250 for one year.
- Registration to Annual Conference
- Invite to CSAN Receptions
- Invite to CSAN Events
- CSAN Newsletters
- Vote for General Membership representatives on CSAN Board
Corporate/Business – $2500; Non-profit Organization – $1,000
- All the Benefits of an Individual Membership, PLUS:
- Listing in Business Directory
- Exhibitors Table at Conference
- Ad in Charter School Guide
- Access to School Representatives
- Opportunity to Advertise in Newsletter
- Opportunities for Specialized Sponsorships