Corporate/Business – $2,500
Non-Profit Organization – $1,500
All benefits of an Individual Membership, PLUS:
*Listing in Business Directory
*Exhibitors Table at Conference
*Ad in Charter School Guide
*Access to School Representatives
*Opportunity to advertise in Newsletter
*Opportunity for Sponsorships
Less than 700 students – $650
Greater than 700 students – $1,000
*All benefits of Individual & Business Membership, PLUS:
*CSAN advocacy support
Individual – $500
*Business Directory Listing for 1 year
*Registration to Annual Conference
*Invite to CSAN Receptions
*Invite to CSAN Events
*Vote for General Membership CSAN
Business Directory Listing -Only- $250
*Business Directory Listing for 1 year
What do I get for being a member?
Being a member of Charter has huge benefits! In addition to helping move forward the charter community. Here’s just a few of the upcoming benefits that you will get.
Upcoming Free Events
November – Children’s Museum Charter Day
December – Free Movie night (Regal)
January – Ice Skating charter Day (Free Skating)
February – Jeff Civillico Comedy in Action
March – Free Bowling at Red Rock Station
Lion Habitat Ranch – 50% off entry
Uniform store – 20% off of uniform purchases
Shark Reef – Buy one get one admission
Children’s Museum – Buy one get one admission
Cowabunga Bay – $30 off season pass
And More Added Daily.
How does CSAN help Charter Schools?
The funds received from your membership go directly to efforts to push charter schools forward. Lobbying efforts to increase funding, public relations to promote charter, training for educators, and other initiatives are all paid through this membership and have a direct influence on your child’s educational experience. Become a member today and help the charter mission!
Membership options: $20 per month or
$200 for the year if paid up front
Charter schools within the State of Nevada shall be invited by the association to join. Representation of General Membership is limited to a maximum of one person from each school (most commonly the School Principal/Leader). The school will designate a new representative from the school in the event of vacancy. Each of the charter schools has a voting seat at the annual meeting to elect the Board of Trustees. Only general members can vote for the Board of Trustees.
The Association shall encourage those that include the following, but not limited to: individuals, companies, and organizations interested in the activities of the Association to join on the Supporter Group including:
- Board Member Affiliation: Board affiliates are current or past board members serving as part or have served as part of a charter school within the State of Nevada.
- Administrator Member Affiliation: Administrator affiliates are current or past administrators serving as part or have served as part of a charter school within the State of Nevada.
- Licensed Staff Member Affiliation: Licensed staff affiliates are current or past licensed staff serving as part or have served as part of a charter school within the State of Nevada.
- Staff Member Affiliation: Staff affiliates are current or past licensed staff serving as part or have served as part of a charter school within the State of Nevada.
- Parent Affiliation: Parent affiliates are current or past parents who have had a child serving as part or have served as part of a charter school within the State of Nevada.
- Friends in Support of School Choice Affiliation: Support affiliates are champions of school choice and providing a voice through educational choice.
- Vendor Affiliation: Vendor affiliates are for those in a business to solicit the following that include, but are limited to: supplies, services, and/or programs to the Association or its Membership.
- Developmental Affiliation: Developmental affiliates are groups or institutions specifically setup for the purpose of planning, developing, and beginning implementation phases in starting a new charter school.
- Organizational Affiliation: Organizational affiliates are to represent the governmental institutions looking to belong to the Association.